If you want to achieve success, you have to learn to motivate yourself in the right way. Let’s be honest: you know about your shortcomings but prefer not to think of them.
So, how to find your strength to overcome difficulties and to succeed
Do what makes you feel excited.
If you feel that something that you do is entirely yours, and you are ready to work days and nights to achieve success, you are on the right way. Do not be afraid of change.
It can be a business idea, programming, painting, anything that you enjoy doing. The main thing is that you burn inside without doing it and could even do it for free. However, it is essential to learn how to monetize it as thus you can find your place in this life.
Look at Nick Vujicic. This guy has got no arms and legs since birth, but he is happy and wealthy! He has a work of life, family, and incredible willpower. What is wrong with you?
I previously wrote about the importance of surrounding and recorded a video on how to choose a mentor; now, I will briefly summarize it.
Firstly, you have to be a motivator for yourself. Set goals, achieve them, record the progress, and compare yourself with the one you were in the past. Keep the record of improvements. Only you choose your future. So, whether you feel like you are a loser or a winner depends on you.
Secondly, your friends. Sometimes we are all ashamed to screw up in front of friends. So, tell them about your goals and let them support you if you decide to give up.
People who inspire you. There are hundreds of examples of people who succeeded thanks to their willpower. You can visit their training, watch videos, or read their books. People who have done this way to success will always share their experiences.
Do it now
Now the most essential point. Do not wait for a magic kick, an opportunity, or a gift from this life. Here are some tips for you:
- Split the big goal into several smaller ones. Praise yourself for the work done or punish for the work undone.
- Believe in yourself. And form the right environment. This is 50% of success.
- Do not stay at the same place for long. Develop, overcome your fears, fight with your shortcomings.
- Think of the consequences. If you stop and do nothing, what will it bring you to?
- Do not forget to devote time to yourself. Keep your body fit, travel, find a hobby.
- Keep the spirit of competition inside. Every time you start thinking that some get it easier, think to yourself what makes you worse than other people?
I’m sure you can do it!